Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stephen's Blog

Hello
Today's blog is going to be a little different.
Up coming and past events
I'm doing a project on Anubis an Ancient Egyptian god I'll tell you how it goes! We just finished with our fall band concert it was really fun. The picture to the left is my pumpkin owl isn't it wonderful? While were on the subject of Halloween you have already seen my costume but what you don't know is that I didn't go trick or Treating this year. Instead I stayed home and gave out candy.
Readers weekly
I am reading Armageddons Children it's a good book by Terry Brooks. It's about post world war 3 and how everything is falling apart. If you want to know more read the book. Please if you have any book suggestions tell me by posting a comment! Oh by the way I just had my first pacific book club meeting we are reading Dragon Keeper.
Stephen's Super Stumper
The answer to last weeks stumper is C.S. Lewis good job but MORE ANSWERS OR I"LL HAVE TO SHUT STEPHEN"S SUPER STUMPER DOWN! Now for this weeks stumper...
What's wrong with this sentence?
ME and my friend had fun at the book club.
I'll up date this blog soon
Stephen



3 comments:

Lobdell family said...

The ME is wrong. I believe it should be Me. (I hope that is right).
Have you read the Shannara series? I read it when I was your age. I think Terry Brooks is the author. Let me know what you think. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I believe it should read My friend and I had fun at the book club, not Me and my friend had fun at the book club.

Anonymous said...

Stephen
The object pronoun Me cannot be used in a compound subject. I think it should read like this: I and my friend had fun at the book club.
Love Nan