
Hello
First I must tell a little bit about myself. I'm in 6th grade. I enjoy reading, writing, and games that make me think. My favorite color is GREEN, my favorite food is pizza,and I love owls and know tons about them.
First I must tell a little bit about myself. I'm in 6th grade. I enjoy reading, writing, and games that make me think. My favorite color is GREEN, my favorite food is pizza,and I love owls and know tons about them.
Upcoming and past events...
In 1 week I shall talk on my new insturment I won't tell what it is yet! I shall also have some new pictures to go with it.the libary at my new middle schoole is really cool it's a place where you can read, study,write, or go on the comoputer I love it.
Stephen's super stumper
lets start out with some science shall we so, what kind of owl is in the picture above? I'll give you a clue it lives in a burrow in the ground. Don't forget to post your answer right or wrong on my comments, or e-mail it to me if you know my address.
I'll be updating this spot soon.
Stephen
5 comments:
Very Nice. Your family blog is great. We look forward to more posts and all that excitement!!
The Bowens
wow this is the best blog ever if Stephen gets any better the world will split
Stephen, I'm so glad your second day of school was better than your first. Study hard and have lots of fun.
My answer to Stephen's super stumper is: Burrowing Owls. Thanks for renewing your super Stumpers. We love them.
Love Nan and Pop
Is it a horned owl?
Post a Comment