
Hello First I must tell a little bit about myself. I'm in 6th grade. I enjoy reading, writing, and games that make me think. My favorite color is GREEN, my favorite food is pizza,and I love owls and know tons about them.
UP coming and past events
UP coming and past events
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Readers weekly
Well I finished Half Moon Investigations it was a great book I'm still reading the supernaturalists though. I started a new book called the river wind (shown above) it's part of the series Guardians of Ga'hoole. If you wish to know more on this great book go to the Authors website at http://www.kathrynlasky.com/BooksPages/Fiction_Guardians.html
Stephens Super Stumper
The answer to last weeks stumper is...
You throw the ball strait into the air. Great job but I still need more answers!
this weeks stumper is What rhymes with orange?
That's all for now I'll be up dating this spot soon!
Stephen
2 comments:
Another great blog Stephen. I don't believe there is any words that rhyme with orange, I've tried to rhyme orange before and never have came up with a word. There are however several words that are close, but none of them are a game. But in the Game Clue there is a room called the lounge, that kind of rhymes with orange, but not really. But since I don't have any other guess, I'll say it was Professor Plum, in the Lounge, with the Rope. Keep blogging, you are doing a great job.
so how come your going to date your blog?
What rhymes with orange? Orange you going to tell me?
Post a Comment