Hey everyone! College is going great! Here are a few pictures of my new roommates at BYU-I.
In order of the first picture there is: Kimy (California), Ashley (Texas), Michelle (California, she is my room, roommate), Kristen (Californai), myself, and Marisa (California). It's a fun bunch of girls!
I am also the RA (Resident Assistant) at the dorms, so that keeps me super busy. I'm kind of like the mom away from home. I do clean checks, teach (inforce) the Honor Code and housing guidlines, plus work in the office every 4 nights. I also have to take a Student Leadership class.
Speaking of classes, I am taking 15 credits. New Testament, I really love this class because it is so insightful. My other classes are: Plant Science, English 311 (Advance Writing), Flower Identification, and Floral Portfolio along with the Student Leadership class I mentioned earlier.
Here is my address if anyone ever wants to mail me.
Kristie Edde
363 Chapman Hall
Rexburg, ID 83460-0036
No comments:
Post a Comment