Kristie, Stephen, Preston, Kent, and Matt. In the background is the I-5 Marquam Bridge crossing the Willamette River and downtown Portland.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Kent and Della Our hearts a warmed that you are enjoy your life in OR, there is so many things to see and do. I have always loved visiting Uncle Jack and his family. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thanks for taking me to visit your Uncle Jack. You are both very good parents. We love you all. Mom and Dad
2 comments:
Dear Kent and Della
Our hearts a warmed that you are enjoy your life in OR, there is so many things to see and do. I have always loved visiting Uncle Jack and his family. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thanks for taking me to visit your Uncle Jack. You are both very good parents. We love you all.
Mom and Dad
This is a really neat picture. Isn't it fun to live by the water? We have a lake monster in ours.
Post a Comment