From the pics I can't wait til we can take the crew!
i am on my way to florida, disney world. these pics are getting me pumped. camping on the beach hu? it sounds like an oxymoron. but that just means i do need to try it.
Great pictures. I look forward to the days that a trip to Disney Land will be less babysitting and more screaming on the Fun Roller Coasters.Was it strange not having the three oldest with you?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
From the pics I can't wait til we can take the crew!
i am on my way to florida, disney world. these pics are getting me pumped. camping on the beach hu? it sounds like an oxymoron. but that just means i do need to try it.
Great pictures. I look forward to the days that a trip to Disney Land will be less babysitting and more screaming on the Fun Roller Coasters.
Was it strange not having the three oldest with you?
Post a Comment